Alisa is a very roomy, 56' converted ex-seiner. Wheelhouse, galley and lounge are incorporated and yet separable.
Rigged for offshore cruising with stabilizers.
All plumbing, electrical, etc. is new (2016). Boat was hauled for paint, zincs, and some caulking in 2016 with ongoing hull service at each haul out. All new aluminum deck overlay and bulwarks (2016).
Viewing only by appointment with broker.
- 1974 Frostad Boat Works built
- Location: Central Vancouver Island, BC
- 56' x 16'9" x 6'9" with 6'2" head room
- Survey: 2014 Koch Marine Services Ltd.
- Engine: Caterpillar 3406 B 350 hp diesel
- Engine hours: 3994 approximately
- Reduction gear: Twin disc MG514 (with troll valve)
- Ratio: 3.5:1
- Cruising speed: 8 knots
- Full speed: 10 knots
- Propeller: 3 blade 49 D x 37.5P
- Shaft: Stainless steel, 3 1/4"
- Fuel tanks: 3, steel, 2000 gallons total
- Engine alarms and gauges
- Cooling: Keel
- Hydraulic pumps: On front of main
- Genset: 3 cylinder Westerbeke, 759 hrs, 5.7 kw
- Sleeps: 8 - 4 in foc'sle and 2 double staterooms
- Stove: Adriatic diesel, Magic Chef propane with oven
- Fridge: Samsung 2 door with bottom freezer
- Sink: Double stainless steel
- Water tank: Steel, 700 gallons
- Heads: 2, electric
- Sink in downstairs washroom
- Showers: 2
- Hot water: Force 10, 20 gallons
- Heating: Webasto
- Holding tank (kitchen sink and washroom)
- Ariston washer and dryer
- TV: Samsung wall mounted
- Decks: Fir with aluminum overlay and bulwarks
- Hull: Fir
- Ribs: Oak
- Paint, zincs, and hull serviced annually
- Anchor: 110 lb Bruce plus spare
- Anchor winch: Hydraulic
- Swim ladder
- GPS: Micrologic, Magellan
- VHF: Horizon, Unitel
- Radar: Furuno 1800
- Sounder: Koden 8811, Sitex 106 MKII
- Auto-pilot: ComNav 2001
- Rudder indicator
- Compass: TKS 6"
- Inverter: Outback 2800 watts
- Battery charger: (80 AMP)
- 4 man life raft
- 12 kw generator Westerbeke