2007 Wolf made 24' aluminum West Coast cruiser. Transport Canada certified for 5 passengers and operator, Blue Decal compliant.
Powered with a 2014 F300 Yamaha with only 1,000 hours use, 2007 Yamaha 9.9 kicker, VHF, radar, sounder, GPS plotter wired for downriggers, Espar diesel heater.
Superb rough water handling design.
Priced to move - owners have new build being delivered. No trailer.
- 2007 Wolf Manufacturing built
- Location: Northern Vancouver Island, BC
- 24' x 9' x 3'11"
- Engine: F300 Yamaha 300 hp 4 stroke gas outboard
- Engine hours: 1,000
- Cruising speed: 27 knots
- Full speed: 36 knots
- Fuel tank: Aluminum, 80 gallons
- Auxiliary engine: 2007 9.9 Yamaha kicker with steering arm
- Heating: Espar diesel
- Seating for 6 total
- GPS: Standard Horizon plotter with fish finder
- VHF: Standard Horizon
- Radar: Furuno
- Batteries: New 2 dual starting deep cycle 2016
- Wired for downriggers
- Transport Canada Blue Decal compliant, 5 passenger plus operator, ISO category "C"