U.S.A. Registered. R/V Olympic is a 77' overall stern ramp trawler style ex-fishing vessel.
Famous Desco built; Cummins main, nice quarters for 6, full galley, electronics, spacious back deck, anchor system and large holds.
A US permit buy-back vessel. Could be used for research, expedition or industrial applications, and would be an ideal candidate for conversion to a live aboard.
Bonus - estimated 10,000 gallons of diesel aboard and included in price!
- 1978 Desco built
- Location: Oregon, USA
- 68' (77' O.A.) x 22' x 12'
- Engine: Cummins diesel
- Fuel tanks: Steel
- Engine Alarm
- Genset: 25 KW
- Bilge pumps
- Sleeps: 6
- Water tank: Steel
- Decks / Hull: Fiberglass
- Stabilizers: Optional
- Anchor Winches
- Raytheon Fathometer Model DE-726B
- Encron STA Alert Helm Alarm
- Uniden VHF Model MC1010
- ICOM VHF Model IC-M502
- JRC Radar Model JMA-2254 Raster Scan Radar
- Furuno Radar Ga As FET Front End 4 Tone Daylight Display
- Furuno Sounder Model CH-24
- Simrad Echosounder Model EQ40
- SEA 225 HF/SSB Radio Telephone
- Wood Freeman Auto Pilot Model 500
- Cobra CB Model 25LTD Classic